The Art of Listening to Music
Audio Exklusiv Front Panel Options Page 1
Very often we notice that the furnishings of our living room or listening room do not harmonise with the devices of our high end equipment. Either the colours do not fit or the devices are very technical and seem to be almost like a disturbing foreign object. This is the reason why we intentionally chose a design which makes our appliances appear like small independent artworks. Therefore, besides the fine technology and the convincing sound experience, we offer to our clients the possibility to personalise their own appliance according to their special requirement.
In addition to the standard design in Star Galaxy Granite for the front with gold plated knobs we offer a wide range of further designs available at extra charge - nearly everything is possible. Even special requests exceeding our range can be realised - as far as it can be technically realised.
Please contact Time Audio - we will be pleased to advise you and liaise with Audio Exklusiv on your behalf.
Please take into consideration that every special design demands a certain delivery period and allow us to get the quotations from Audio Exklusiv. Furthermore with the order a down-payment of 50% of the purchase price is required.
Black (glossy chrome)
Star Galaxy with Gold Knobs - Standard Scheme
The following front panels are available:
This is the standard scheme - see image to the right
- Star Galaxy: dark grey garnite with a warm basic-tint, has small light-reflecting spots in gold, brass, or copper-colours
- Nero Assoluto: dark grey granite, which appears very restrained and noble because of its easy surface.
- Carrara Marble: noble, white marble from Italy. We only choose plates with few veination as otherwise the front appears too agitated.
- Estremoz: the most famous marble from Portugal. Its basic tint is rosť, very often with a green veination. For our products we choose plates with a warm rosť coloring and preferable no veination. Looks very noble especially with copper knobs.
- Labrador Blue Pearl: dark elements are blended with light shining blanks which sometime turn into blue, with fine and partly golden veins depending on light incidence and perspective the material looks very different.
- Labrador Emeralt Pearl: similar to the Blue Pearl, less dark, no blue elements, appears a little bit easier and less multi-faceted.
- Brazil/Porto Shale: a phantastic material, which looks absolutely noble, restrained and significant.
Because of the property of the surface this material cannot be imprinted or engraved. Both shale typed differ from each other by the thickness of the formation of the reliefs.
Please keep in mind, that all these are natural materials. The surfaces or even the edges are never completely smooth and can show uneveness or even air inclusions. We try to assure as much as possible a high constant in color - but a congruence of 100% can never be reached.
£ POA on these options